The blog refers to TOUCH VPN about its use, its advantages and disadvantages, and other things related to it as well.
- Godaddy Hosting Reviews
- 10 Free VPS Hosting Providers: Linux and Windows
- BlueHostReview: Buy Bluehost Hosting in 2020!!
- BigRock Review 2020 – Why BigRock Hosting is Recommended?
- Hostinger Reviews – Why is it Best in 2020?
- Best Dedicated Server for Web Hosting in 2020
- Best Web Hosting for WordPress for Beginners in 2020
- What is Shared Hosting- A Complete Guide for 2020
- Shared Hosting vs VPS Hosting: Which is Best in 2020?
- What are Hosting Services – A Beginners Guide in 2020
- Top 9 best reseller hosting providers in 2020
Touch VPN is a popular VPN available for free which supports Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firefox, Edge and Chrome. The servers offers 27 locations, not bad for free, mostly in Europe and North America but with plenty of other options: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico and more. TouchVPN is a new addition to the VPN market and what makes it particularly interesting is the fact that you can use it without paying a dime. The lack of paid subscriptions and the painful absence of useful information on the website were major red flags for us and made us question its legitimateness.
Touch VPN is a service that allows you to circumvent geo-restrictions so that you can unblock any website. The service also claims to keep your private information safe whenever you connect to a public WiFi hotspot. When you connect to an unsecured VPN, hackers could decipher encrypted data and gain access to your:-
- Sensitive personal information
Touch VPN offers its services on both phone and desktop. Upon downloading the app to your phone or computer, you can “securely” connect to the internet within three minutes. According to Touch VPN, all you must do is create a profile, install the application, and then connect.
Why Touch VPN?
- Touch VPN is 100% free, unlimited, secured, and super easy to use. You can connect to any of the servers below (Sweden, United Kingdom, Denmark, France, United States, Netherlands, and Canada) to enjoy unlimited online privacy and freedom. With Touch VPN you can
- Access any website in any country. Bypass geo-restrictions to unblock any website wherever you are! Get access to sites that are blocked or censored by government, school, or workplace. Evade firewalls to unblock Facebook, watch YouTube, and circumvent VOIP limitations. Touch VPN unblocks it all with its free VPN app
- Protect Your Data from Hackers. When you’re connected to a public Wi-Fi Hotspot, your name, passwords, and personal information can be easily compromised. Touch VPN encrypts your data and provides you with banking-level security for the best protection.
- Touch VPN is a one-click VPN Proxy Service. Touch VPN contains only one button. The button connects you to one of many anonymous servers at speeds faster than a web proxy. We are a completely unlimited and free VPN!
- Surf the Web Anonymously. Avoid being snooped by your ISP and prevent websites from ad tracking and targeting. Touch VPN masks your IP address, so your online identity is anonymous and your internet activity is inaccessible to prying eyes and businesses.
PROS OF TOUCH VPN :-
- Unlimited data
- Unblocks Netflix
- Great ease of use
- Smooth performance
- Solid speeds
- Unlimited bandwidth
CONS OF TOUCH VPN :-
- No information on the website
- Overpriced paid plans
- Underpowered apps
- Doesn’t unblock BBC iPlayer
- Amazon, Disney+
- No Windows client, manual configuration needed
PRIVACY OF TOUCH VPN:-
The policy explains that it ‘does not record your VPN browsing activities in any way that can be associated back to you.’ That is, ‘When you use a VPN connection, we do not store any information that identifies what you browse, view, or do online via that VPN connection.’ In terms of security and encryption protocols, Touch VPN uses OpenVPN over UDP and TCP and HydraVPN protocols. These are among the very best on the market, and it looks good. But, at the same time, all the servers have grave DNS leaks and possible viruses crawling around. The DNS is your Domain Name System, the basic protocols that will eventually translate into your IP address. When you access a website, your browser sends a request to a specific DNS server that’s provided by your ISP. This includes the URL of that website, and the server redirects you to the right IP address. Touch VPN logs the domains accessed by its users, too, but only the domains, not the full URLs, and the data is anonymized to ensure the company can’t associate any domain access to a particular user, time, or session. Touch VPN says it can ‘identify devices and associate them with other data we collect… such as for measuring bandwidth use, providing support, understanding how you interact with our VPN, and other analytics and marketing purposes.’ At the same time, you have no kill-switch in-built into the client. If you’re in a location where there are constant internet interruptions, then the likelihood that your IP and personal data will be revealed is 100%.
With no kill-switch to cut off the connection immediately, there’s really no different than not using the VPN in the first place. It’s like wearing a condom for your balls. That still can’t tie the device to particular internet activity, though. And keep in mind that the free Touch VPN service doesn’t require registration. Whatever the company knows about your devices, with none of your personal details, it can’t tie them back to you. Touch VPN doesn’t work with Tor because the browser just can’t access the VPN’s network. Their protocols can’t work in tandem. Tests were made, and the Touch VPN’s client showed a specific IP address, while the Tor browser displayed a totally different one. Last but not least, Touch VPN will log your information. It’s widely known that free VPNs will record your personal information and data, collect it, and then sell it to third parties to make some quick bucks.
APPS FOR TOUCH VPN:-
Touch VPN offers several apps, each working in very different ways, so to properly understand the service we decided to explore the Chrome extension, as well as the Windows and Android apps. Touch VPN to automatically connect whenever you access particular sites, while you can specify other websites to be accessed via your regular connection. The Android app looks similar, but the free version offers more locations (18), and comes with more features than some commercial apps. There’s a choice of protocol, for instance (OpenVPN TCP, UDP, or Hotspot Shield’s Hydra VPN). An option to warn you if you access insecure wifi. Split tunneling support to automatically direct some apps’ traffic through the tunnel, or ensure others use your standard connection. Touch VPN’s Windows desktop app gives you access to all 27 locations, even in the free version, but it has absolutely no other features. No ad or malware blocker, no autostart options, no choice of protocol, no menu, or Settings box at all.
PERFORMANCE AND SPEED OF TOUCH VPN:-
Free, no registration, and with no bandwidth limits, Touch VPN looks a natural choice for website unblocking tasks, but how does it perform? Not so well, we thought, when Touch VPN failed with BBC iPlayer. And Amazon Prime Video. And Disney+. But it rescued the situation at the end by getting us access to US Netflix; even paid VPNs can’t always do that.
Download speeds were very acceptable at an average 60-62Mbps on our test 75Mbps connection. We might get 5-6Mbps extra from the best of the competition, but that’s still decent performance for a free service.
If you’re looking for a service that will allow you to stream HD videos or even more naively, to stream Netflix, then you’ll have to look elsewhere because Touch VPN will only be able to open up Wikipedia in 10-15 seconds of loading.
TouchVPN can be used on all devices that support the PPTP VPN protocol. Therefore, it can be used on a variety of smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, game consoles, and routers. As we have already mentioned in our TouchVPN review, the service is compatible with the most popular platforms and operating systems, including Windows, iOS, and Android, as well as the Google Chrome browser. Unfortunately, it is not available on the Mac, which is quite disappointing. On the bright side, you can use it on as many devices as you wish with no bandwidth limits.
Being a free VPN, live 24/7 chat support is out of the question. Only the top tier professional VPNs have that feature implemented because they actually care about their customers. Some reviewers asked them something through the feedback option and, 24 hours later, they had still not received any responses. This means that, if you come across a problem when using their services, there’s nothing you can do besides jerking off because the staff is probably doing the same. The only way to get in touch with TouchVPN support staff is via email. It may take a while for them to respond, but they are usually quite friendly and willing to help. The absence of a live chat is unfortunate, especially since there is virtually no useful information on the website, so if you are experiencing some issues, you are not likely to find the solution on your own by browsing the Help section. We can only justify this lack of high-quality user support by the fact that the service is new and free, which means that it probably has only a few staff members.
LOGGING POLICY FOR TOUCH VPN:-
Touch VPN claims that it “only collects a limited amount of information.”
- Account information: name, username, email, password
- Billing name
- Billing contact details: street address, email, payment instrument
- Bandwidth usage
- How long you use the service
- Device identifier
- Browser type
- Device type
- Device settings
- Operating system versions
- Network information
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Carrier Name
- Signal strength
- Information about server requests
- Device and app used to make the request
- Referring URLs
- Approximate location
The fact that Touch VPN feels that it needs to know your “approximate location” based on your IP address goes to show how far removed it is from being a privacy friendly VPN.
HOW TO INSTALL TOUCH VPN?
Since it is a free VPN, you don’t need to go through a lot of paperwork or complicated steps to download the Touch VPN. From its official website, you can identify the simple steps you need to take in order to download Touch VPN.
- First, you have to go to their official website or download the mobile application.
- Once you are in, you must go to the download section. There you will find the company’s terms and conditions. Be sure to read them well before continuing.
- You will need to create an account, with a username and password, so that you can see how many people are active with the VPN service.
When you have finished with all the necessary steps to download Touch VPN you only have to connect to one of the servers offered by the company. Although it will connect instantly, you can later choose your location and vary between them as you wish.
PRICING OF TOUCH VPN:-
These three giants of the online security market have made a name through trial and error, professional ethics, excellent customer support, and top-notch security features that make Nasa’s encryption appear as a crumbling shack.
As always, you choose how you want to protect your privacy on the internet but keep in mind that free VPNs are the worst options you can pick, Touch VPN included.
TEAM INFLATE VIEWS :
We hope that all of your doubts about TOUCH VPN from home are clear.
Dataservermarket’s Team suggests the following hosting sites start your own small business:
So at last we woud like to conclude that TOUCH VPN is something best that can help you to with paying a single penny and bypass any geo restrictions and visit any site.